Monday, July 11, 2011

Tagalicious Tuesday


Flowers, flowers, and more flowers! This little flower is made using the Tim Holtz Tattered Floral die from text paper, and I backed it with a tiny Memory Box die cut from purple cardstock. I then added stems and leaves with a glitter technique. But the fun of this card is the background, a tecnique I borrowed from Shari Carroll from Hero Arts. You could use any clear stamp (must be a clear stamp!) I used a damask from one of the Hero Arts clear sets. Very fun! This tag is white embossed, but I think I want to do some with clear embossing and then iron off the embossing powder. I liked the white on this tag because it seems to say "shabby chic", which by the way I hope never goes out of style. The stamp at the side of the card is from a Dylusions set which I love. It is distributed by Ranger Industries.


Ding Dong the Wicked Witch! I used shades of green and purple to capture just the right touch of evil in this poisonous little tag! All hail Graphic 45 and Tim Holtz for the eeriness displayed! Very fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment