Thursday, March 29, 2012

Surprise mail delivery!


Look at the goodies that came Tuesday!  I had won a prize in the Clearsnap Altered Basics blog hop a few weeks ago, and the prize just came!  I never guessed they would be so generous!  Thank you Clearsnap!  I am going to have great fun with these!  Pictured above are what I received:   empty glass glitter shaker jars, 12 empty Smooch Spritz containers, 12 uninked pigment ink pads, 6 craft funnels, 12 4" square metal containers, and 12 clear plastic pillow boxes.  These are all part of the Clearsnap Basics line of products.  What am I going to do with these?  Have tons of fun!  I will be making rainbow ink pads with re-inkers that I already own.  I will make the metal boxes into shadow boxes or gift card containers.  I will of course use the pillow boxes for gifty projects.  I will make home-made spritzes for the spritz bottles, and using the funnels I will fill the glitter shakers with all sorts of glittery goodness after I decorate the cute little glass bottles!  Here is a chart from their website detailing all the new Basics products:
And here is the weblink you can use to access the chart:

http://clearsnap.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-03-10T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=20&start=13&by-date=false

Many of you know I love Clearsnap inks and use them often on my projects.  I am really excited about these new products!


No comments:

Post a Comment