Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Special Delivery Birthday Balloon


Here is a fun birthday card I put together recently.  I got ideas from a number of sources.  I saw a video by Jennifer Maguire where she glittered a word diecut letter by letter and then raised it up on a foam diecut.  I die cut my words from Cricut and built up layers of cardstock--I think about 4--glittering the top layer letter by letter.   I tried making the balloon with cardstock, but it was so thick it wouldn't fold nicely so I used paper from Hobby Lobby.  Again, the die cut is from Cricut, and you have to make 3 layered balloon images to make it 3D.  I got the idea for the saying on the front of the card from Pinterest, and I let my Cricut do the writing!  So much nicer than my handwriting!  I love this writing feature of the new Explore!  The whole card was very easy to design in the Cricut Design Space.




No comments:

Post a Comment