Wednesday, August 23, 2017

A Warm Hello via Cute Dog Images!

I again needed some "thinking of you" or "feel better" cards, and I had come across Audrey Pettit's wonderful dog tags featuring Tim Holtz' Mini Cats and Dogs stamps.  So I decided to start with her idea.  These dog images are just wonderful--by themselves they convey a sense of fun and friendliness and that all will be better.  Here is her original post:

https://audreypettit.wordpress.com/2016/10/28/smile-crazy-dogs-tags-with-sizzix/

And here are my cards I generated from her fabulous idea and some found papers in my stash:



Like Audrey's, I used Lynda Kanase's for Sizzix photo frames and props.  I added washi tape to my found papers along with the Tim Holtz borders of hearts and some text stamps I found in my stash.   The dogs were easy to color with Copics and I cut them out by hand.  I can't wait to make more of these adorable cards and I know the recipients will get a smile.  Happy dog days of summer to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment