Friday, September 30, 2011

Card Factory


These are the cards we are making for Card Factory on Saturday (Is that tomorrow?) Very late this month with the samples. I had a creative streak this morning and was able to finish them up! The ideas have been rolling around in my head for a while. Amy asked me to use the Zoology papers, thus the circle card (Inside it can say "I love you just the way you are!). Also the brayering with the Big and Juicy pads and I thought--we'll do a woven strip card! I had been wanting to do a card with the large flower from Hero Arts. I don't think you can tell in this picture, but I used some vintage glass glitter in the center of the flower. Very sparkly!
The Halloween window card is inspired by Shari Carroll's window card--hers has a large butterfly and a spring like scene--I did Halloween! The red stripe card I made a long time ago and it has been waiting to show up in Card Factory! I love that stripe and dot paper! Anyway, join us tomorrow if you like--10:30 at Stamp Antonio. Bring adhesive and scissors and you will have a lot of fun. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment