The image is a Cricut design, cut from Cricut vinyl. I made tons of mistakes, but I can live with this because I think it suits the frame nicely. After seeing how it looked in the photo, I did use my heat gun on it to sort of minimize some of the mistakes and it does look better.
Some things I learned:
- Don't reverse weed a design like this. You keep getting stuck to the vinyl and transfer paper, then it loses its tackiness.
- Don't clean the glass with Windex right before you apply the design. I am not sure my glass was completely dry.
- Use a different vinyl. I am going to order some 651.
Despite the problems, I still like the finished product. It looks good in my dining room and reminds me to give thanks for the blessings I have been given, some of which include:
- The ability and resources to be able to craft.
- A beautiful house in which to display my creations.
- A loving and supportive husband who indulges my hobby.
- An abundant lifestyle that allows time for leisure and play.
- Good friends and family who graciously receive the creations I make.
Thank you for looking and may you have a blessed Thanksgiving season.