I only made one Valentine card this year, but I made 15 of the same design. Here is the outside of the card:
This is a re-make of a card I designed several years ago. I re-sized it, using my new Accucut A6 window card die. The acetate forming the window is stamped with a Hero Arts collage stamp from several years ago, using Stazon black ink. All of the stamps featured on this card are Hero Arts.
I needed 15 Valentine's cards for young adults. Nothing frilly, fancy, or feminine, since the card would be received by males as well as females. I wanted to send the message that they are loved, so I printed that out on the computer and affixed it to the inside of the card so the message would show through the window as part of the design. I cut the brackets on the outside of the card using my Cricut Craft Room, making sizing a zip.
Here is the inside of the card:
I wish I could share all of the steps I went through to get everything matched properly and glued together so all of the pieces fit. Painstaking! The main problem was I needed to cut a white interior of the card while making the outside of the card red. It wouldn't help to use a red card with a white backing. I needed layers to fit my acetate window. I tried various techniques with each of the 15 cards, yet I know I will still experiment if I make 15 more (not happening!).