Tuesday, December 20, 2016

North Pole Express!


I hosted a Polar Express party this past Sunday for our children's church.  We had all sorts of delectables, including a hot chocolate bar.  For the decoration, I completed the North Pole Express by SVG Cuts.  This project was tons of fun, and not too hard to complete, even though it looks complicated.  I made two coal cars--one to hold the candy canes, the other to hold the candy kisses.  The caboose is filled with chocolate kisses.  Oh, I did forget to add the chimney pieces to the locomotive!  As Mary says (she is the designer at SVG Cuts), this train does have a WOW factor.  The paper I used was from Imaginisce.  If you truly want to see WOW factor, look at the original at svgcuts.com.  We had a great party, complete with movie watching, popcorn, gift giving, and lots of fun with our children's church friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment