Monday, October 25, 2010

Southwest cards from Outlines stamps

Here are the pictures of the cards I am presenting at a class at Stamp Antonio on Tuesday, Nov. 9 from 10:30 -12:30.  We will be using two Outlines stamps:  I1060 and H1061.  They are both Southwest Collage stamps, and I used only a portion of each collage.  Each stamp has innumerable possibilities of combinations for collage orientation.  Here is the link to the stamps:   http://www.outlinesrubberstamp.com/ecom/products.cfm?catID=162&maincatID
You can see where I got my ideas from!  Stamp Antonio will have the stamps available the day of the class.  Of course, while the Basic Grey paper is fabulous, I had to change papers for my cards.  I also used fibers I got from Stitches from the Heart.  These cards are really fun to make, and I hope I can make some additional cards from the stamps to show on the day of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment