Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hero Arts club meeting this week!


Tomorrow is our Hero Arts club meeting at Stamp Antonio Arts. Here are the cards I will be presenting. Peeled Paint is a must for this class! Several of these ideas came from the Hero Arts classes I took this past weekend in Houston at the Collins trade show. Thank you, Shari Carroll and Jennifer Maguire! I really enjoyed the classes and learned some new techniques which I hope to pass on in the Hero class tomorrow. I had a great time at the show and got some fantastic ideas for future classes. It was super of Carol and Amy to make sure that all of our employees got to go. I have tons of pictures to share. Okay, back to the Hero Arts club meeting tomorrow--I hope you don't mind--I skipped Halloween and Thanksgiving and went straight to the winter holidays. The cards are generic enough, however, that they could be adapted to other holidays/events. Please bring: detail scissors, adhesive, a foam applicator tool with foam if you have it, and Peeled Paint Distress Ink (if you have it.) I am sure you will enjoy the projects!

1 comment:

  1. Love that place. What lovely cards they will be making this weekend. Wish I could attend.

    ReplyDelete