Sunday, June 3, 2012

Video: Card with Reverse Stamping


I love these red and black Jenni Bowlin papers!  They make me think of upholstery and wallpaper, so I combined them with Hero Arts Wishing You Were Here clear stamp set CL480.  I like the idea of the chairs facing each other, so I decided to do some "reverse" stamping.  Here are a couple of videos that show how I started the card and did the reverse stamping:

The first video shows how I organized the card itself:  Watch at YouTube:


This video actually contains the reverse stamping: Watch at YouTube:


To finish the card, I added a black border cut from Cricut Ribbons and Rosettes cartridge, added a "rug" and a table, and put accents on the chandelier with Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Ice White and gold Stickles.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Jane, I love your videos. Very informative and clear. The only problem I am having in viewing them is your soft voice is hard to hear. I have my volume turned up all the way, and can barely hear h your instruction. Same when viewing through YouTube. Keep up the good work! Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card. It brings back memories of my grandmother's sitting room. LOVE the rug...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the video. I learned how to reverse stamp today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creations..I really impress by your beautiful work..
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete