Wednesday, August 15, 2012

School Days Shadowbox


This shadowbox showcases pictures of my husband's grades 1- 10 above.  My mother in law gave me these pictures a number of years ago (quite a few years, acually!) and I decided it was time to do something with them.  I have had this idea swirling around in my head for some time, ever since the Graphic 45 school stamps (which you can see in the project) came out.  I used muted tones of red, blue and yellow as a backdrop for the pictures.  In addition to the stamps, I used some computer generated embellishments as well as purchased ones.  I am thinking I should make one of these for my school pictures, or my son's, if I am organized enough to find them!  I should get the shadowboxes started first, then add the pictures as I locate them!  Sometimes we're so busy living life it's tough to think about saving our memories, but my husband really did like the presentation and I think it brought back some memories to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment