Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sunday scrappin'


No, not scrapbooking--scrappin! I determined that at least once a week I need to play with my "leftover" stash, which is now quite considerable in quantity! The first picture above shows some inchies I made with a stamped, embossed Kokopelli image I found. I made a background for the Kokopelli with some printed vellum and painted the edges with gold Lumiere paint. The second is a card I made entirely from leftovers I found from past projects, jazzing it up a bit with some gold hole-less beads and some pressed real flowers. The stamped flowers were the first piece I picked up from my stash--a repeatedly stamped Hero Arts flower showing how chalk ink gets lighter as you stamp it without re-inking. The bottom striped pieced is Magenta scrabook paper, stamped with a Hero Arts greeting. I rough cut the zig-zag edging. The side scrap is stamped with Hero Arts grid in Ranger Adirondack cranberry ink, zig-zagged the edges, and added tiny little flowers I cut from another scrapbook paper piece. I then added the gold beads with diamond glaze to the centers.






No comments:

Post a Comment