Monday, June 6, 2011

Tagalicious Tuesday


Fly, you little bird! I saw this technique presented this past Saturday at Stamp Antonio by B & J. I wasn't actually in the class, but I saw what people had done, and I wanted to try it. So this is what I came up with. I used a Judikins iridescent embossing powder and a crackle stamp from who knows where, but the brush background oval is B & J. All else is of course, Tim Holtz!


Pretty flowers! These Hero Arts flowers (and the card really is better in real life--remember, I am extremely camera-challenged!) are embellished with Tim Holtz inks and black Flower Soft. And it really does not come off! The little bird (birds again!) is painted with Crackle Paint and then anointed with a coating of Distress Stickles. Makes me want to do the hula! (I know--a scary thought!)

I hope you can join us at Tagalicious Tuesday--lots of fun and good people! And I promise a handout with better pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment