Saturday, June 4, 2011

Card Factory


Card Factory today at Stamp Antonio! I wanted to do some "masculine" cards for this session, seeing how Father's Day is right around the corner. Also some kid stuff--however, I see you could use the jet layout with another stamp and you could have a different theme. And the western card has a feminine side to it! So I guess I didn't pull off masculine quite so well after all! The dog card is my favorite. That's how my Gracie looks when she knows we are going somewhere without her! I did use too much "takes too long to dry stuff", like Stickles and Diamond Glaze, on these cards, but the bling really adds to the cards. This is really a "put together" class, since we have to be packed up and out by 1 p.m. so the next class can start, so the only thing really difficult will be how to get the Crackle paint into everyone's hands! Yes, that's the new, I should say, "old" jalopy from Tim Holtz resting on that Graphic 45 paper. I also die-cut some from cream paper and people can ink them and stamp them. Very fun! This summer I will have to think of all the places that "old jalopy" can go: to the beach, to the park, to Aunt Hattie's 50th wedding anniversary.....time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment