Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tagalicious Tuesday

This is our tag card from Tagalicious Tuesday this week. I used Aged Mahogany to color the tag and then put it through the Tim Holtz collage embossing folder. Too bad this Botanica Bella has been discontinued--I will have to go on a search to get some more--it is one of my favorite Graphic 45 lines. And the old "page pebbles" I bought years ago have "aged" to a lovely shade of yellowish-brown to add an antique look to the stamped image, also now discontinued--one of Paige Nerrie's stamps for Stampington. I am so glad to have bought these stamps years ago. The leaf border, however, is brand new--one of my new favorites--the Dylusions line from Ranger. It is reminiscent of some Stampotique stamps I got years ago--fits right in with the line. I think I chose the text paper to complement the text "leaves" in this stamp!

I guess this tag will be one of series! I have had a request to continue a group of tags using the new Graphic 45 line of Wizard of Oz papers. Next week: Ruby slippers! (I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment