Sunday, July 17, 2011

Deadbeat Cowgirl Book


This is a photo of one of the five pages in the star book I presented yesterday at Stamp Antonio. The book was frankly copied from a sample at the store, I presume made by Mark Jetton, who owns Deadbeat Stamps. We had a nice cozy group of ladies who colored the cowgirl images with Copic markers or Prismacolors and then who put the book together. I used BoBunny papers for the pink scalloped inserts. A nice touch, not shown here, are the copper colored heat embossed edges of the book, an idea given to me by Gail and Ginny who had taken Carrie Avery's class and had learned the technique there. The embossed edges are really a touch of class to the book, and I hope to upload an image soon of those edges. We never stop learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment