Monday, July 4, 2011

Tagalicious Tuesday


This little tag is called "The Road to Oz". I will have to pre-paste all the tags this evening with the "yellow brick road", but I think decorating the road will be fun. I did get carried away with the glitter at the top, but I like the overall design. The tag features two Tim Holtz dies--the pennants and the town. I also made a little shaker element from glass slides. I saved two pieces of the precious poppies paper (how's that for alliteration!) just to use on this tag. Hopefully Stamp Antonio will re-order this paper for anyone who didn't get any so far. I had wanted to use it in Card Factory, but it sold out! I hope participants will choose to alter the tag to suit themselves--I have several options planned regarding color and decor.


This tag is per special request from Alice. She saw the lovely sample someone left at the store--(I still don't know who)--but I would like to thank whoever it is. It is done in lovely shades of Dried Marigold, Dusty Concord, and Victorian Velvet, which show up beautifully around the white embossed flourish. I set it into an embossed Color Core background and added a Hero Arts stamp and postmark. Very lovely! Plus, this idea could be done in so many different colors! I spent the whole afternoon experimenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment