Monday, August 22, 2011

Tags Tuesday


I have had the idea for this fun little tag for some time. I have been wanting to use this little wheel from Deadbeat Stamps, and when I read the post from Jenni Bowlin on how to use the Smooch spritz with paper tubes, I knew what I wanted to do! The Basic Grey paper was the icing on the cake! (Or at least the last step on the tag!) I added the penguin for whimsy (sp??) but I really wanted to use the Judikins sock monkey! Remember the old Hero Arts round sequins? They would be perfect on this tag. Oh, check out Lisa Spangler's new blog post--the link she gives to the antique quilt patterned masking tape contains a picture of a tag with round circles made from tiny microbeads--tres cool!


This is the last in the Wizard of Oz series of tags we have been doing. It is called, of course, "Over the Rainbow". Ver simple, an alcohol inked rainbow with collage elements. I don't think you can tell, but the Graphic 45 Dorothy is dimensionalized (now I am making up words!) with foam tape. The little star charm came from a jewelry store that was located next to Stamp Antonio and we got some great deals on charms when the jewelry store closed. Now all Dorothy needs is a wand!

No comments:

Post a Comment