Saturday, August 23, 2014

Stamp a Faire: Regency period

Melissa Phillips shared how to "antique" a gold embossed piece.  Here is the link:  http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2014/08/saf-2014-explore-the-regency-era-with-melissa-phillips.html

I did not use a frame, but a medallion.  The stamped flowers are from the Paper Trey ink County Fair kit, and the Happy Birthday sentiment is from Shakers and Sprinkles.  Here is my project:


The papers are from Anna Griffin--so elegant, perfect for the Regency period.  My large tag is made from gold cardstock.

The other project from the Regency period uses stitching.  I cross stitched all day practically to get the stitching done.  That's why I am so poky on making my projects!  I hope to be able to finish that card on Monday.  I am taking a break tomorrow, and now it is time to retire for the night!  I enjoyed all the projects at Stamp a Faire.  Thank you for a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment