Sunday, September 14, 2014

Inspired by. . . .

Betsy Veldman's little fabric tag album made with Paper Trey Ink's Button Boutique.

Here is her original post:

     http://scrapbookgirl.typepad.com/paper_scissors_and_superh/2011/02/button-boutique.html

Button-Album1

And here is my take on her fabulous idea:


I used Mary Engelbreit fabrics I have had for some time.  Several years ago I took a class with some friends and we made quilts.  I made a "cherry" quilt with Mary Engelbreit fabrics.  So I made a little album featuring the friends in the class sewing away.  (I won't post their pictures, but the little wallet size pictures are on the other "pages" of the fabric album.)

Here are another couple of pages:



I had "sew" much fun putting this little album together!  I also cut my buttons (all Paper Trey Ink) from coaster board, felt, and paper.  I love the button card die as well, and all the stamping options for it on the Button Boutique stamp set.  I cut the dress form using Tim Holtz' mini die.  Making this album was so meaningful for me, re-visiting my old friends while scrapbooking them!  And such a cute project!

No comments:

Post a Comment