Thursday, April 23, 2015

Trifold card


This card pictured below is a new design for me, although the design is very popular.  The unique thing about this card is that the structure can be cut with a Cricut.  I downloaded a file shared by one of the owners of the Cricut Design Space Lover's Facebook page.  The file cuts the card and the mats perfectly to fit an A2 size, and it is all done electronically.  One 12" x 12" page will give you two card bases.  The card folds flat for mailing, but opens up for display.
     The little flamingos decorating the card probably look a little familiar to you!  I cut them from the card design used in a previous post and turned them into single images to use on other cards.  The card is designed so a lot of writing can be put on the last panel, but I narrowed it to a single strip so that I could add an extra flamingo.  
     Here is the link to the website from which I got this file:

    




1 comment:

  1. WOW! I really love this card, Jane. So cute, and easy to cut with your Cricut. These folds are so popular now, and your flamingo decorations fit just perfectly. Thanks for the snail mail card you sent, It is so cute! Have a great day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete