Friday, April 10, 2015

Cake Pop Up Card

Here is a video detailing my efforts at making a pop up cake card using the Cricut Everyday Pop Up Cards cartridge.  I cut this pop up with my Explore machine.  Using the stylus really helped with some of the folds, although not all of the folds are given a score line in the program.  The Explore helped a lot with making the parts sized perfectly for each other so the parts fit together properly.  No, I have not finished decorating my card.  I still have the front to do and I want to do some more decoration on the cake and the inside of the card as well.


Yes, I know the video is not perfect, and yes, I did move off camera for a little bit, but I think you can get the general idea.  Remember, my camera equipment is not the best in the world.  All my money goes toward my Explore product needs!

1 comment:

  1. Great card and tutorial, Jane. It was so nice to hear your voice again, and hear that you seem to be doing well. You have really been making that Explore machine sing.
    I love seeing your pop-up cards, they are so interesting! Take care, my friend, and have a great weekend.
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete