Thursday, March 26, 2015

Quick Cards


At stamping group this past week, I spent some time coloring some flower images I had stamped out a long time ago.  I used Copic markers.  In the next few days, I spent some time picking out some coordinating papers and putting the images onto some cards.  I needed some all-purpose cards I could use for get well, sympathy, and birthday cards at the spur of the moment.  Here are the results:





It certainly helps to have a lot of tools to hanging around!  I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the second set and a Sizzix rick-rack die on the first set.  I also like having a lot of papers to choose from.  I knew all those paper pads would come in handy!  You just never know what you might need!  I also found a little sentiment stamp from Hero Arts that coordinated perfectly.  A little twine, a few buttons, and some glitter glue didn't hurt either.  Now I am all set for when I need a card!

1 comment:

  1. These cards are so cute, Jane. I love the big flowers and the beautiful printed papers. I would love it if you would consider joining us for our weekly card making challenge at Classy Cards n' Such. www,classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete