Saturday, March 25, 2017

Cardmaking Remix!

Well, I don't know about a "remix"  but I did spend some time making some cards that are repeats from some years ago.    Here's a pic:

 Both cards are made from older, retired Hero Arts shadow stamps, and both are ideas I got from Hero Arts.  I love my stamps, new or old!  I stamped the birthday card in a blue Clearsnap chalk ink three times and then punched, cut, and layered to get the look.  And to think I almost sold that tag punch is a garage sale!  The paper is from an older Hero Arts/Basic Grey 6" x 6" paper stack.  The card on the right was made from basic cardstock and stamping.  I stamped the dots background in a Ranger orange dye ink and the orange stripe was stamped with Clearsnap orange pigment ink.  The little flower and the hello sentiment was stamped over the orange with a Black Memento dye pad.  A little bit of ribbon and I have some cute cards!  Thank you, Hero Arts, for your timeless images!  I hope to still get some mileage out of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment