Saturday, May 27, 2017

Cards for Kids


I recently purchased from Inky Antics because I love the novelty look of their images and embellishments.  Plus, the stamp sets make great kids cards.  So, above, you are looking at one of the cards I made.  I used the seal and sea lion set to make this fun birthday card which is embellished by a scratch off sticker.  Hence the penny!  This stamp set is part of the Scratch Off stamp sets designed to go with the Scratch Off stickers.  Totally fun!  I colored the images with Copic markers and added a few fun papers, making about 6 or 7 of these cards so I will have birthday cards for the kids at Children's Church.  One has already debuted and it was a hit!  I added some glossy accents to the beach ball for a bit of texture.

Here is another fun card:


Again, colored with Copics and a few bright papers.  Below, the inside:


This card set features elephant images and a 3d feature using HoneyPop paper, another fun item from Inky Antics.  There are a whole series of the these stamp sets geared toward using the honeycomb paper.  Very fun!  A little bit of washi tape and an applauding mouse from the stamp set complete the card.

I find the kids like the stamp sets that use puns, riddles, or an interactive feature of some sort.  I hope they like these amazing cards!

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful! Great kids cards using those fun animals and the scratch off decal!

    ReplyDelete