Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tagalicious Tuesday




This card shows the shabby chic technique.  You can't touch it here, but the embossing is very pronounced.  I felt the tag alone carried the card, so I just attached it to some pretty Fiskars paper I had from a long ago project.  The strip at the bottom is the new Kraft Glassine paper from Tim Holtz--I just pleated it along the lower edge.  The stamp is from Stampington, but you could use an old photo of an aged relative instead.



This was a fun little card I made from some Hero Arts oriental paper I had in a drawer.  I like the flower stamp, also Hero Arts, because it complements the paper.  The little girl is watercolored with Distress inks and her hair given more defintion with a marker.  The really fun part of the card is the mizuhiki clamshell knot embellishment--these are so easy and fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment