Monday, April 4, 2011

Tagalicious Tuesday

I really don't know why my pictures are so fuzzy, unless it's the glimmer sprays I have been using. This tag uses the new Distess Stains coupled with some Perfect Pearls mists. I originally envisioned a beautiful lady or child coming out of the flower, but I didn't really have an image I wanted to use. The dragonfly (Mostly Animals) didn't look right coming out of the flower, so I put him on the flower. He is really beautiful in person, with turquoise Perfect Pearls Mist peeking out of the Weather Vane embossing powder. I also used the Mists to color the butterflies (Hero Arts) on the side of the card. I just spritzed onto my craft mat and then applied the mist with a paintbrush. The tag itself is cut from the new Kraft Resist paper from Tim Holtz.

No comments:

Post a Comment