Friday, May 6, 2011

I love inchies! Well, these are actually 1 1/4" square, because they fit the card better. But still, they are fun! I got the idea for this card after making the little bird tag card, in the post below. I am presenting this card at Card Factory this Saturday at Stamp Antonio, along with some others. I really like the look of colored pencil on kraft paper, and I hope each participant will embellish her "inchies" in her own personal manner.
It is of course better always to use a punch for repeated shapes, so they are all perfect, but I knew I would wear out my punch for this many squares (24 signed up for class!) So instead, I wore out my arm using my Cutterpede! Actually, I did break a punch trying to punch the square out of heavy corrugated paper. Look closely and you can see some of the squares are made from the new Tim Holtz Kraft Resist paper. I am really liking this paper! I am looking forward to class--I hope everyone has a good time. I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment