Monday, May 23, 2011

Tagalicious Tuesday


I kind of like this little tag, after all the trouble it caused me (sigh!). You can see the little squares still trying to lift up, even after I've adhered them twice with two different adhesives. That's the Distress Crackle paint, rock candy. It does give a really nice shimmery look, though. I made the inchies with Hero Arts set Antique Engravings, some Marvy ink and a text stamp from Hero. I then carried out the "square" idea by using the Japanese newspaper print paper, which I embellished further with tiny punched squares of inchies I didn't use on the tag--who would have thought that inchies could be used as a "parent" sheet!
The other tag for Tagalicious Tuesday will have to wait to be posted when I get a better picture--too many shiny objects (it's crowns, and I used every shiny thing I could find in my craft room!)

No comments:

Post a Comment