Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Envelope booklets to make and share!



I found this envelope booklet structure online and am having so much fun with it!  I have made four booklets for friends so far and hope to make each of the children at Children's Church a birthday booklet this coming year.

The above example shows how I've decorated the outside of the attached envelopes.  I made this booklet for a friend who loves feminine vintage imagery.


The image above shows the insides of the attached envelopes.  Lots of pockets to place goodies you want to share with your friend.

I found the idea for these on a site that promotes snail mail via a Facebook group.  I thought, why share with strangers when we all know so many people we rarely see anymore?  I thought these would be a good way to show people we are still thinking of them.  And what fun--to receive such a gift in the mail!  And plus I am tired of hoarding my stash--time to use it up and share the goodies!  I even added a clear stamp set I never use to one of the gifts--maybe someone will finally show it some love!

Will you be getting one of my treasures?  I have four addressed and ready to go!  Such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment