Friday, September 30, 2016

Halloween File Folder Flip Book (say that three times fast!)




Above are pictures from my first file folder flip album.  I had so much fun putting this little booklet together!  After making the basic structure from an orange file folder, I simply raided my Halloween supplies and stamps to create the pages.  I have a giant box of Halloween papers and embellishments and unfinished card parts that supplied what I needed to decorate the booklet.  Why do we collect all this stuff?  Because we will need it sooner or later!   I hope you enjoy looking at all the little touches I have incorporated into this booklet--maybe you have gotten a card from me in the past that supplied the leftovers that made this project so fun!  Tomorrow is October!  I'm ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment