Thursday, September 1, 2016

Candy Box for You!



Above is my cute candy box card I made from Inky Antics "You're Sweet" clear stamp set, which I picked up at Hobby Lobby.

Here is a link to see the set online:



I actually got the idea for the 3D box from Yainea.  Here is a link to her wonderful card and video:



She used the"Donut Worry" stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  (Very yummy--I have purchased this also.)

I decided to make a box for candy.  I used her instructions to make the 3D box and then stamped the candies in shades of pink and brown chalk inks from Clearsnap.  I accented the candies with Stickles and decided to make it a Get Well card.  

This Inky Antics stamp set is part of a series that feature a "scratch-off" motif.  While I didn't use this feature on my card, I think it would be very fun to receive a "scratch-off" card.  

Best of luck to you all, and may you all be well!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment