Monday, June 26, 2017

Cricut-cut Fancy Card


I made this fancy frilly card for a birthday card for someone I know.  I used an Anna Griffin cut with my Cricut to cut the card and the center inset.  I put lots of frills and embellishment on this.  The inspiration for this card was on the Tsukineko website.  I didn't have any of the supplies the inspirational card used, so I substituted what I had.

          Here is the link for the original inspirational card:   https://www.imaginecrafts.com/project-details/151/2.140

           It was a lot of fun to look around my stash and see what I could use to get this fancy look.  The butterfly is a Cricut cut that I stacked about 4 or 5 thicknesses, filled with Glossy Accents and then filled with Martha Stewart chunky glitter bits.

           My rant:   There is so much new on the market that I want to buy, but first I haven't used the new stuff from 5 years ago!  It's too bad we can't eat craft supplies!  I wouldn't have to buy groceries ever!





No comments:

Post a Comment