Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy as a Clam!


It's ATC time again, and one of the themes is "Build a Scene".  My friend Karen had this marvelous Sea Horse stamp from Gina K Designs, and when I saw it, I immediately thought of using it on my ATC.  She also had the Stampendous goldfish clear set, and I filled in elements from that.  Lots of Stickles later, here is my ATC "Build a Scene".  I rummaged all through my stash for an appropriate saying, and found this one in a little box of sayings I got from Stampin' Up years ago.  The sayings came as one stamp, but I cut each one apart and I just use a little bit of dot runner to attach them to an acrylic block for stamping.  I think the yarn makes excellent seaweed on that sandpaper sea floor!  The background of the ATC is brayered Tsukineko Kaleidacolor "Fresh Green" onto glossy cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. Jane, your talent astounds me! I love the ideas you come up with. This is really nice. Love it!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete