Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Looking Clearly at Clearsnap: Stamped Scrapbook page


This scrapbook page features the Clearsnap Fluid Chalk Limited Edition new colors of Guacamole, Arctic Sky, and Sea Crystal.  To coordinate with the colors of ink, I used the two Bazzill cardstock shades of Lizard and Calypso.  I first cut my mats 6 1/2" x 4 1/2" and set them as "placers" on my page.  I wanted to stamp onto plain white Bazzill smooth cardstock so the colors of ink would really pop.  I inked up the Hero Arts stamps Treasure Block E3676, Great Block E3674, and Special Block E3675 with the new shades, stamping these randomly over the remaining white background.  I stamped the letter blocks for the title with Hero Arts LL845 Pastel Pop Alphabet using the same three shades and cut the letters out with a 3/4" punch.  To add a little interest, I also stamped at diagonal corners Hero Arts A2183 Tiny Background, one square in each of the three featured colors.  I added some embellishment to the page with larger punched squares and additional stamped sentiment blocks, along with some pre-made flowers and some little dots of gel pen in olive and turquoise.   I do already have my pictures picked out for this page, and they look wonderful against this colorful background.  Aren't these colors yummy?  They remind me of a swimming pool set in a lush tropical garden!  I am so there!

Here is a stamped out chart showing the entire collection of new Fluid Chalk inkpads:


No comments:

Post a Comment