Saturday, November 24, 2012

Peace


This card features a white embossed Stampendous dove image.  I heat embossed on watercolor paper and then added some watercolor wash with Twinkling H2o's.  Really does sparkle!  (Click on the image for a better view.)   Almost, but not quite, as much as the sparkly American Crafts ribbon at the bottom of the card.  I set my image against a backdrop of an embossed Sizzix snowflake die accented with Crystal Stickles.  I wish you a sparkly holiday season.  Now that Thanksgiving is officially over, we can truly celebrate the Christmas season.  I don't know about you, but the term "Black Friday" is hardly joy inspiring.  Glad it's gone.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,
    I love your dove of peace card. Especially the embossed snowflake background. I love the soft colors and how well they blended. I also like your sparkly ribbon at the bottom. Have a sparkly good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty, Jane. As always. Love the stamp and die. I've never seen either one of those before.

    ReplyDelete