Saturday, December 31, 2011

Holly Tag


My last blog entry of 2011! OMG the year is coming to a close! I hope you are enjoying your New Year's Eve festivities. I am laid up at home with the remnants of a cold and finishing up some UFO's. Like this tag. I finally got the stamp I wanted for the sentiment and got busy with it. I notice that I was supposed to use some other stamps from this set on the background, but didn't have it at the time. But there's always tomorrow! Even if it is next year! BTW the glassine paper holly leaves were very interesting to make--check out Tim Holtz blog tag 7 2011 for the directions. I think I learned something new with each tag I made from the series this year. I still have to finish Tag 1--haven't quite mastered those pine cones yet. Now I want to make them into roses for Valentines Day. i wish you a happy and prosperous new year!

1 comment: