Friday, December 23, 2011

My Tim Tags continued


I finally finished the snowman tag from the 2011 Tim tags. I just love how this one looks so romantic and frothy!Everything came out perfect--from the "baked" stain inside the crackle paint (love this technique--I want to use it on the gingerbread man) to the "package" die cut plastic snow border edged with white paint, to the gleam of Glossy Accents inside the die cut "25". Plus, we had a lot of fun making it. Living in San Antonio, I like to think of the romantic side of snow--the white fluffiness of it. I know if I had to live with it all winter I probably would have a different point of view!
I never really finished Tag # 1 but hope to work on it tomorrow in the peace of Christmas Eve. We have started Tag 7 but I need to get that "Merry Christmas" stamp--it is perfect for Tag 7. All this tag making has made my craft room rather messy so I had to vacuum tonight to even walk through! It's amazing how stuff that has a home gets just tossed about. I never seem to have even a square foot of work space!

No comments:

Post a Comment