Thursday, December 8, 2011

My first Tag of Christmas


Charlotte, Barb and I got together and made the second of the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas. Among the three of us, we had most of the supplies to do one just like Tim's (well almost). We did not have natural Stickyback canvas so we used the white and distressed it with Antique Linen Stain. Also we did not have Tim's holly stamp so we used one by Hero Arts that worked great. And I bet you can't even tell we did not have the Seasonal Kraft Resist. We used the original Kraft Resist and heat embossed the holly and the the text Christmas Carols (thank you Donna!). It worked out fine--we just had to make sure not to touch the embossing when we dried elements with the heat tool. I am very pleased with my lovely little tag. I want to make dozens of them! Next week we are going to do Tag One.

No comments:

Post a Comment