Saturday, December 3, 2011

Starting Fresh

It's raining outside, and it seems it's raining in my soul as well. Not an icky, depressing rain, but an all washed off and ready to start fresh sort of rain. I love the sound of gentle rain coming down the gutters and sprinkling against the house. As the rain falls, I work on my projects--you may recognize the project from a class I did some time ago:

The sentiment says "Let's get together" and that's the message I'd like to send to you. I treasure each of my stamping and scrapping friends and I want to keep you close. We will get together and work on projects and laugh and visit. I realize I need to get together with lots of you so I have made multiple cards:

Post a comment with your contact information, or e-mail me privately, and I would love to send you one of these cards with maybe a special invitation. I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment