Thursday, February 16, 2012



Isn't this the most gorgeous table you have ever seen?  My friend Linda had a jewelry exchange party at her house this evening and this was part of the celebration.  Chocolate covered strawberries...yumm!


This was the red velvet cake my friend Jeannette made for the party.  Scrumptious!


Here is the table where we sat--you can see my plate in the foreground.   After we ate, we all took turns selecting jewelry pieces that we brought to exchange.  I warned everyone ahead of time what will happen to the jewelry I select!  I got a bracelet with some primitive wooden elephant beads, a turquoise stone flat piece I will stamp on, some crystal dangling earrings I will take apart and use in tag making and some interesting brooches I may use in some mixed media collages.  Thank you, my friends, for supplying my embellishments for future art projects and for wonderful conversation, beautiful atmosphere, and delicious treats to eat!




No comments:

Post a Comment