Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wishing You a Day Sprinkled with Love!


This tag is uploaded for the February 2012 Tim Tags challenge and is also created for the February 2012 Stamp Antonio Arts Tag Swap.   I first stamped and heat embossed the center heart (Hero Arts) in pewter, then colored it in with Radiant Pearls (remember those?  I still love mine!)  and embossed those in clear.  That protected the image while I then sponged Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick ink all over the tag.  I then used one of Tim's Valentine border embossing folders along the bottom of the tag (be careful--it takes work to get these straight!).  I then stamped various heart images (Hero Arts) with various colors of Clearsnap fluid chalk ink onto the tag, let them sit a minute, then wiped away the excess ink.  This gives a lovely muted tone to the hearts.  I then die cut the Tim cupid from some pink paper and embossed with a texture fade, adding the cupid to the top of the tag.  Further embellishment includes a glitter circlet for the tag hole, sprinkled sequin hearts, the Ideaology #14,a heart charm I cut off a junk jewelry bracelet, some Hug Snug seam binding I ruffled along the bottom of the tag, and a purple glittered heart. Wishing you a day sprinkled with love!

5 comments:

  1. Te a quedado muy bonito!!! me gusta muchoo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupid looks great embossed that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tag, i'm loving the layers and textures in it!

    Visiting from Tim's 2012 Tags
    Kristina
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete