Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Seeing Green, Again!

Here is what I have been up to the last couple of days--St. Patrick's Day tags! I have been collecting green elements for some time, and I am having loads of fun putting them together. I started with an idea I came up with last year--the "top of the morning" tag with the ribbon on it in the picture above. I never can copy anything exactly (I think that's a good thing!) so I made numerous variations and then went different directions as I worked with new materials. I love the little stickers of the Anne Geddes little boy with the green hat. I added chipboard elements, colored with chalk inks, altered scrapbook papers with inks and resist techniques, added ribbons and trims--anything green. And I am not nearly finished--too many green things! BTW, the paper in the background is Reminisce--too pretty to cut up! Now--back to work...uh, play...!

1 comment: