Tuesday, March 2, 2010


Wow, I now have a follower! Thank you, Lisa! Lisa is always such a fountain of inspiration through her blog, Sideoats and Scribbles, and through her entries on the Hero Arts blog. Above you can see one of the cards I made for the alcohol ink session we had during our last Hero club meeting at Stamp Antonio. I made a monoprint according to the directions from the book Inkessentials showcasing Ranger products by Design Originals. I then stamped over the inked paper with a now discontinued collage stamp from Hero Arts. I love my collage stamps! They really are fun to work with. This application was really easy because all I added was a dot ribbon rub-on and some little flowers. I had not played with my alcohol inks for a while, mainly using them to color metal embellishments, but now I really like making cool backgrounds with them. They are a great tool to color my world!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Inky Jane! I love the colors and the background is fantastic. I agree with you on the stamp. I will be following your blog from now on.

    ReplyDelete