Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cherries, Asian Art Style


I so much want to learn how to paint these cherries! I don't know if the cherries are actually on the class program, but Stamp Antonio Arts is having an Asian Arts weekend starting tomorrow. Norene Spencer, one of Amy and Carol's friends, is coming from out of town to give lessons in Chinese water brush painting, an art I would really like to learn, especially if it comes to painting cherries in ethereal glass bowls! I know Norene and Amy are painting all kinds of oriental flowers, in addition to other fun activities, like origami and oriental cards. If you would like to join us this weekend, call Stamp Antonio at 210-342-6217 or check out the website at www.stampantonio.com. I think spaces might still be available. That's where I am hanging out this weekend. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment