Monday, April 12, 2010

Fragments

Here are the two tags I made yesterday in the Totally Tim Tag class hosted by Jennie and Carrie. We worked with Tim Holtz Fragments and Stazon ink. I love blending the Tim Holtz inks on these tags--they glide like butter! Since I used a lot of Rock Candy Stickles and Distress Crackle Paint there might be a touch of glare on the photo of the tags above. I made mine way different from Jennie's and Carrie's originals because I used Hero Arts stamps. Because my Stazon pad was rather dry I made good use of my Sharpie black pens. The tag on the left could be a product of a tattoo parlor! I added little red felt hearts to complete the tag. In one of the fragments on the tag on the right I added a little Sakura gel pen before I adhered it to the tag. I really liked the sparkle and shine it added. Thank you, Jennie, for showing us how to use the seam binding to make a little center for the flower. Very classy! Carrie, I really like the "interference" look of blending the Distress Stickles with the Distress Crackle Paint. And my favorite part of the tag class is getting together with friends who love to play with ink and stamp in color! A good time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment