Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cute little Valentine mailbox


This cute little Valentine mailbox was fun to make. I used Anna Griffin paper and some decorative flowers. The mailbox is more than 12" around so I had to join two sheets of identical paper. Please, no remarks about my stripes not lining up! I think it gives it "character"! Any little mistakes along the flag pivot are covered up by the flowers! I used a large xyron to adhere the patterned paper around the body of the mailbox (measure twice, cut once!) and used Perfect Paper Adhesive to attach paper to the mailbox door. I did not sand anything! The Perfect Paper Adhesive adhered the best. The xyron wants to lift up along the bottom of the mailbox. Thank you, Charlie, for the wonderful little mailbox you gave me last year! It served as my "model".

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane! You've got some delightful Valentine project!! Love it! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete