Saturday, January 28, 2012

Card Patterns Sketch 150


Here is my entry for the Card Patterns Sketch Challenge #150. Supplies as follows:
Patterned Paper: Hobby Lobby The Paper Studio
Maroon Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Stamp and Heart Rhinestones: Hero Arts
Stamping Ink: Clearsnap Colorbox Fluid Chalk
Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz for Sizzix
Ribbon: Unknown

I think this card qualifies for CAS status! I would like to try inking the heart with a glimmery ink like Brilliance to jazz up the heart. Here is the link to the challenge sketch at the Card Patterns website: http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/2012/01/sketch-150.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FaYJY+%28CardPatterns%29

Here are the same materials making a portrait oriented card. I changed the stamp to one from Impression Obsession and heat embossed in gold. I had selected this image for the first card, but it was too large. I also added a die cut heart mounted on chipboard for the central image.

No comments:

Post a Comment